Home » FAQ » USA Jobs and Internships

USA Jobs and Internships

What type of visa do I need to work in the U.S.?

Can I work in the U.S. with a B1/B2 tourist or business visitor visa?

How can I get a work visa?

Where can I find available jobs in the U.S.?

where can I find available internships in the U.S.?

They offer me a job and ask me for a social security number (SSN), how can I get a SSN number?

If I have a Social security number can I work in the United States?