Submit your Immigration Questions

Ask Immigration Lawyer

Select Consultation Type and Submit a Question
Receive Answers by Email or during a Phone Consultation:

email consultation 15 minutes phone consultation 30 minutes phone consultation
Response within 2 days ($89) Confidential Consultation ($89) Confidential Consultation ($149)

The process of Immigration in the United States can be complicated. If you have immigration questions about how to submit your application and what type of status or application to file with the USCIS or U.S. consulate abroad, then this website can help you find answers and information to understand the process of immigration. You can access and browse our extended list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and order the appropriate answers to our FAQs. We can put you in contact with a reputable and accredited U.S. Lawyer to answer your immigration questions by e-mail or receive a phone consultation, and eventually, help you process and submit your case to the appropriate immigration department. Select and click one of our list of FAQ questions on the right menu of this screen to view common questions and their respective answers. Each link will guide you to frequent questions and further information about U.S. visas, business in the U.S., social security, marriage, immigration, green card, U.S. passports and citizenship of the United States of America. Questions about Green Card, Citizenship, marriage, family, work and study are part of the several important issues and questions that can be answered by the immigration lawyers you will find here.

Immigration FAQ  F.A.Q. Frequently Asked Questions
Access our database with answers to frequently asked Immigration related questions. Browse our US Immigration FAQ to order your Answer instantly online with no wait.
Immigration FAQ

» How our System Works

ask-a-lawyer-sm.jpgYou can use our Ask Lawyer service to ask and submit questions about U.S. immigration to an accredited U.S. Attorney. The lawyer will write you an e-mail with a personalized answer or if you prefer you can receive the answer during a telephone consultation, then you will have the option to ask the lawyer to take over your case and help process your application for additional legal fees.

Instead of asking a lawyer you can browse and order the answer in our US Immigration FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), with common immigration questions and their respective answers. Select and click on a FAQ subject category from the right menu of this screen to view a complete list of Frequently Asked Questions.

Pay with a credit card to receive answers to the US Immigration FAQ questions you have selected instantly online with no wait time.

If you don’t find your question in our FAQ list or prefer a more personalized answer, then you can use our service to Ask a Lawyer or contact us for more information.

Immigration Attorneys

We can help you to have a consultation and ask questions to US attorneys who specialize in US Immigration Law. Because US Immigration Law is part of nationwide federal law, most immigration attorneys can represent clients in all 50 states and worldwide.  Some US lawyers practice exclusively in all aspects of United States immigration, nationality, and consular law, and some US lawyers also practice and offer legal services in other legal fields like business law, real estate law, family law including marriage, divorce and children, criminal defense for state and federal felony and misdemeanor offenses and other related legal fields.

US Immigration allows you to file for immigration cases or applications without the help of a US attorney, however, it is recommended to have a consultation with a US licenses immigration attorney.  US immigration law and procedures are complex and keep evolving frequently.

Most US Immigration attorneys can handle and help you find related services like international service of process, document procurement, certified translations, apostilles, and legalizations. U.S. immigration and consular matters for students, artists, professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs, deportation defense, and waivers.

U.S. immigration attorneys can answer questions about any immigration-related issues by email or phone.  They are experts in family-based immigrant petitions, including adjustments of status, K-1, K-2, and K-3 visas, and Special Immigrant (I-360) petitions for beneficiaries under the Violence Against Women Act, All types of matters about U.S. immigration, visa, naturalization, and consular law.

An experienced US Immigration attorney can assist clients in obtaining non-immigrant work-related and investor visas in the E, H, TN, L, O, and P categories, as well as business (B-1) visitor visas. Use our services to ask questions about permanent resident (“green card”) status for individuals in EB-1 extraordinary ability and EB-2, as well as through the PERM Labor Certification.

US lawyers are available to answer your questions online about U.S. Immigration in English but we offer free translation services to Spanish, French, and Russian so you can submit questions in these languages and receive answers in the same language.

New York Immigration Attorney David Katona, Esq. is available to answer your questions

Attorney David KatonaDavid Katona specializes in immigration law, you can submit immigration questions online and he will answer in 2 business days.  David Katona also can help you processing your case and submitting your USA immigration application. Mr. Katona is very experienced in all the aspects of business and family immigration, and in the defense and federal appeals of removal (or deportation). This U.S. immigration lawyer is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the New York City Bar Association. He currently serves as the Co-Chair of the Corporate Practice Committee of AILA’s New York Chapter.  Learn more about David Katona and how to ask questions online to this expert US Immigration Attorney Lawyer. Mr. Katona serves as a co-founding partner of the law firm Katona & Mir LLP and continues to practice exclusively in the area of immigration law. In addition to being a partner at Katona & Mir, Mr. Katona also serves as an Of Counsel immigration consultant to law firms in New York City and Palo Alto, California. He speaks 3 languages, English, Spanish and Hungarian.  Submit your immigration questions online to the immigration Lawyer David G. Katona.  If you prefer we can schedule a phone consultation with David Katona, you can send your questions by email and receive answers during your phone consultation.

Immigration Attorney Jason Peltz, Esq.

Attorney Jason PeltzJason E. Peltz is the attorney founder of the Law Offices of Jason E. Peltz in Michigan. Mr. Jason E. Peltz has been serving the needs of corporations, citizens and immigrants for over a decade. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.  Has assisted individuals obtaining H-1B, E-3, TN, O-1, L-1A and L-1B visas and has obtained green card status for people in the extraordinary ability category. This immigration lawyer is admitted to practice law in the state of Michigan and is admitted and qualified as an attorney and counselor in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He is an expert on U.S. Immigration and related issues and is available to answer your questions by email or you during a Phone Consultation.

Please contact us for more information or if you need help to place an order.

If you are a specialized immigration lawyer click here for information on how to join our attorney network to answer immigration questions online and offer immigration services to new clients.