Home » FAQ » C-1 Transit Visa

C-1 Transit Visa

I want to travel and my plane makes a connection or stop in the U.S. do I need a U.S. visa?

How can I obtain the C-1 transit visa?

Can I enter the United States with the C-1 transit visa? for how long can I stay?

I am traveling in a cruise that makes a stop in the United States do I need the C-1 transit visa?

If I am from a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program do I need to get a transit visa to make a connection or stop in the U.S.?